Pinpointing your location & business information.
Location Based Marketing: Directing Digital Datastreams To Your Door Step
Thursday, April 24, 6-7:30 pm at the Southwest Harbor Fire Station
250 Main St., Southwest Harbor
Sponsored by the Southwest Harbor & Tremont Chamber of Commerce
and Smart DataMap Services
Today's consumers use Smart Devices to research and locate businesses. Both business location and business information allow consumers to make smart purchasing decisions. This presentation will review the ways today's businesses enter the datastream to show up on Smart Devices.
- DataMapping Basics: Who, What, When, & Where
- DataBot works 24x7x365, for you or against you?
- Your Business Location. Are your transactions Brick & Mortar or Amazon?
- Your Business Data Record, 140 items businesses may share
- Maps, maps, maps. Who controls your business location?
- What makes a device Smart?
- What makes data Dumb? Crowd-sourcing vs. Validated Data
- Cross-Over Applications. How your competitor can highlight your business.
Following the initial one hour presentation, a volunteer from the audience will be chosen to examine how his or her business shows up on today's Smart Devices.
This presentation is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be served.
Presented by Chamber member Jim LeClair, owner of Smart DataMap Services.
For more information Visit Smart DataMap Services: http://www.smartdatamap.com
To register in advance call 207-619-3380 or email Patti LeClair at Smart DataMap Services Patti@SmartDataMap.com.